Wille Visualisation System
is a framework for building visualisation applications
. The latest generation of the system is Wille2.
This site provides the Wille Developer Toolkit that was mainly developed as part of OPAALS Network of Excellence project during 2006-2010. Last major revision has taken place in May, 2010. The work continues in terms of applied subprojects.
- Service invocation: local Wille services, HTTP GET/POST
- Service execution by specification: name, type, URI and location based selection
- Automatic recovery of some common service execution errors
- Credential management for username+password and API keys
- Effortless input/output management: JSON and ZIP support
- Embedded web application framework for app development
- Service/app deployment: built-in HTTP server for publishing services and apps
- Runs on CPython and Jython
- Python 2.5+ (Python 3 not supported)
For more information on Wille, proceed to Introduction
Wille is released under a very permissive, BSD-style license
. For full license text, see License